Well, I finally got round to fitting a couple of upgrades. I downloaded Greg's dual fan shroud and modified it to work with a single extruder: I had a few printing issues with it and ABS, the supports weren't great and it became detached from the bed so I had to print with a raft too. The raft was a pain to remove and meant that the screws holding it to the carriage weren't long enough. After a lot of drilling and filing it got it to fit. I added a couple of vanes inside to try to split the flow evenly, it seems to work OK. I went to upload it as a remix to Greg's design and found SpoonUnit has beaten me to it! His print looks to have fixed the screw problem so try it here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1869814 I've also installed my lighting for filming timelapses. Dimmable LEDs and they look neat too. If anyone wants to follow suit, I can post the sources of my bits and the files I used to make the end caps.