Hi! I've been recently building a 3D printer and I'm having issues testing it. This is my hardware: Ramps1.4 Arduino mega2560 4x Pololu Motor shields a4988 1x Nema17 extruder 2x floppy stepper motor 1x DVD stepper motor Generic hotend with 0,4 nozzle Then I assembled everything and I started testing... I tried ramps test code and it didn't work (motors did not move, but I'm sure they are ok), then I tried using marlin and pronterface; it showed hotend temperature stuck at 150 degrees, but the hotend was not hot. Moreover motors would not move.I also tried repetier host and it returned me a m999 error without any further explanation.I had no problem installing firmwares on the arduino and the fan of the hotend is working. I also tried changing baud rate but it seemed not to work.I need a quick help since this is a school project I need to have a working printer before next week (13 days max). I'm asking for a fast solution to this problem.Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English.