Anyone in the metro Boston area?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Henry feldman, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Henry feldman

Henry feldman Well-Known Member

So I am currently a physician (Hospitalist) at Harvard Medical School and also the chief information architect of the division of clinical informatics, and run one of our software development teams; I am also faculty at Tufts Vet School. This is my second career (sort of) as I worked in the computer industry in various areas, including industrial automation. I spend a bit of my time when not building big enterprise systems, building robots and designing medical devices, which is what the BigBox was gotten for. I also have a CNC (X-Carve) and now a laser cutter (GlowForge) on the way

2. Henry feldman

@Mike Kelly Is that you in the Wakefield area? (long before medical school I used to work at VCA Wakefield Animal Hospital) with my wife who was a vet there in the 90s.

3. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Yup I'm looking at homes in the Wakefield area. Just north of Melrose

Start working on Monday and just trying to figure out a place to live mostly

4. Henry feldman

I'm west now in the Needham area (and commute into BIDMC and my wife's hospital is next door), but used to live in Malden so Wakefield was a easy drive for my wife (I worked downtown at the time).