I was having trouble sleeping the other night when a long running print was going on, most of the objectionable noise from my bigbox was coming from y-axis movements. I ended up finding a lot of people recommending the astrosyn dampers for the y-axis motor. I didn't have one and amazon didn't have any available for next day, so I decided to design something similar using ninjaflex (or similar) and PLA. The damper is printed in Ninjaflex with support everywhere. This, surprisingly, did come away without destroying the part, turns out it's tough stuff! I've included the S3D profile I used for printing the Ninjaflex on my BB Pro. It errs on the side of overextrusion and has 100% infill, as I wanted the part to be very strong. The improvised damper works quite nicely and has significantly reduced the annoying y-axis noise. I've included the OpenSCAD file if you want to modify the design (it could possibly do with slightly thicker walls on the damper).