Cheap Shipping to Europe & the UK (Interlink Express)

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Josh, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Josh

Josh Administrator
    Staff Member

In the past, shipping was quite expensive for our European customers who wanted to buy heavier items like filament because the weight limit for Airmail was quickly reached and breached leaving FedEx as the only option.

I am proud to now say that we have partnered up with Interlink Express to bring you good value, high speed at a flat-rate.

• Within the UK for £7 up to 9kg
    • Europe from as little as £11 up to 18kg

For more information check out our shipping page: http://e3d-online.com/index.php?route=i ... ation_id=6

If anyone has any comments or suggestions on how we handle our logistics then do comment here! :)

2. snowtigercustoms

snowtigercustoms New Member

Gents
    I received my order this morning at 11:00AM CMT
    Package was in perfect condition, and all parts are there and accounted for.
    As a professional purchaser and shipper/receiver I would like to say thank you for an incredibly fast order/ship/receive turn around time.
    You literally put most of my suppliers in Canada and the United States to shame.
    From Great Britain to Alberta, Canada in 4 days over a weekend. Exemplary work everyone.
    The E3D nozzle looks fantastic, and I will get very little done at my dayjob today as I look forward to assembling and installing the nozzle tonight.
    Thanks again!!
    -Jason
    Snowtiger Customs, Spruce Grove, Ablerta.

3. Josh

Josh Administrator
    Staff Member

Jason,

Thank you so much for posting this! Its great to hear such positive feedback from our customers..

Best Regards,
    Josh