Finally started the build of our new BB Dual, been looking forward to this for months. We have purchased it to expand our DT department (school) we couldn't justify the extra money for the snazzy Acrylic chassis, so we decided to custom mod. I feel this is pretty tame in comparison to some of the stuff I've seen on here, but we have started with dying the frame using wood dyes. we have a collection of brusho dyes that can then be varnished over. have mixed a custom teal colour and painted some parts teal and others in white. advantage is you keep all the lovely grain pattern. current pictures look patchy but only because still damp. as it dries it all evens out. big advantage is no brush marks, its like painting with water, big disadvantage is forgetting to wear gloves and dyeing the ends of my fingers greeny blue. will post updates and pictures as we go. but tomorrow will hopefully be PU varnish time.