I thought the default currents are a bit high, even taking crazy accelerations into account, so i've tried reducing them a bit. Here's my setup: Code: M566 X400 Y400 Z8 C2 E400:400:400:400 ; Set maximum instantaneous speed changes (mm/min) M203 X35000 Y35000 Z1200 C5000 E5000:5000:5000:5000 ; Set maximum speeds (mm/min) M201 X6000 Y6000 Z400 C500 E6000:6000:6000:6000 ; Set accelerations (mm/s^2) M906 X1400 Y1400 Z1330 C500 E1000:1000:1000:1000 I30 ; Set motor currents (mA) and motor idle factor in percent Noticing no issues or skipped steps so far. Ignore the crazy extruder acceleration and jerk - i'm trying to find the point where linear advance doesn't impede speed too much, and X/Y acceleration and jerk were my starting points. Now, one caveat. This will mess up your sensorless homing. There are two ways out - either change the currents to defaults before homing, then revert back after homing; or, spend an evening playing with the stall detection until you get it to work again. With these currents, X and Y are warm (instead of hot, as they were before), while the extruder steppers are just lukewarm. Z was always cool, so i didn't do anything there.