Distributors in NA

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by dswillows, Mar 3, 2014.

1. dswillows

dswillows Member

Greetings from Canada;
    Do you have a list going of distributors throughout the world? I'm interested if you have representation in Canada...
    ..ordered from filastuder in US for last E3D purchase, but their shipping to the great white north is draconian!
    Dave

2. Sanjay

Sanjay Administrator
    Staff Member

We don't have a distributor in Canada at the moment - but would be very open to one if someone wanted to distribute there. It would be a good idea to get a distributor list up. I'll have to go back and search out who is selling what and where...

3. elmoret

elmoret Administrator

Happy to take suggestions! USPS first class is cheapest, USPS Priority is the faster option. Most folks in Canada seem not to like UPS/FedEx from my conversations.

4. dswillows

dswillows Member

Hi
    Agreed, USPS is preferred method from the US to Canada, and the E3D package was very reasonable at ~$15CDN, the "draconian" reference was to the path travelled; taking +two weeks, the bulk of that journey was in the US travelling 700 miles in the opposite direction!
    Your service is great, just I'd prefer to stay within boarders if possible.
    Cheers,
    Dave

5. Josh

Josh Administrator
    Staff Member

Out of interest, what is the issue that you guys in Canada experience with FedEx? We get very good rates shipping with FedEx to Canada and the US with most packages costing ~£12 and it seems that our stuff arrives in around 3 days!

6. elmoret

elmoret Administrator

Brokerage fees/customs duties:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 611AANnDqK