Dual Titan BigBox directions

Discussion in 'Titan' started by Bob L, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Bob L

Bob L Member

Just building a BigBox Dual "the Works" with Titan upgrade. I only had one E carriage for titan. I cannot find anything detailing how the dual Titans are meant to work, what parts are needed, and what I should be looking for. The regular dual parts have been deleted, so it seems that I have no other options. I am confused about how it is meant to be configured, but I would like to build dual direct Titans. The printer is not built, so I cannot print out new parts. Seems E3D needed to give instructions with the dual upgrade specific to BigBox, but I cannot find them! Any help is much appreciated!

2. Mark_T

Mark_T Well-Known Member

I imagine you have all the parts there to build a dual hybrid which is one direct and one Bowden, there is no option from E3D to build a dual Titan at the moment.

3. Henry feldman

Henry feldman Well-Known Member

The dual direct titan is not from them, but a design by @Chase.Wichert . There is a thread in the upgrades with directions. Those parts need to be printed by you:

https://forum.e3d-online.com/index.php?threads/titan-dual-direct-drive-design.1307/