ED3 V6 Extrude no faster than 5mm / Second

Discussion in 'E3D-v6 and Lite6' started by synergy41, Aug 19, 2017.

1. synergy41

synergy41 Member

Hello everyone,
    I do not understand what happens with my HOTEND, this one does not want to extrude at a speed faster than 5mm / second.
    At first I thought it was my original extruder which was defective indeed this one came with a TEVO LITTLE MONSTER.
    So I decided to buy an extruder of the same brand that my HOTEND which I want to report it has nothing yet print at all, it is an ED3 V6 in 24V.
    I buy an extruder from the same brand.
    But I am unable to print with all this material if I extrude my filament faster than 5mm / Second, this one literally finds crushing.
    I try everything I have repeated several times the hotend, I manage to pass the filament by hand at a temperature of 210 °.
    For the extruder, I have to disassemble this one also several times. Everything is well up no force. I know that one must play on the tension screw of the spring to exert more or less pressure on the filament but nothing does.
    I really do not know what to do I think I will order a hotend among the Chinese because the one I have on my BLACK WIDOW works really well. I find this really a shame because at the price or is the hardware at ED3 this one should work better than that.
    If you have an idea I am listening to you.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Spoon Unit

Spoon Unit Well-Known Member

What nozzle size?
    What layer height?
    What speed?

I can't think in mm/sec of extruded filament.

3. Kanedias

Kanedias Well-Known Member

Could be almost anything;
    Faulty stepper
    Low voltage
    Wrong heater
    Bad assembly

User error

4. dc42

dc42 Well-Known Member

Could also be wrong thermistor parameters configured in the firmware.