Has anyone tried E3D TITANIUM HEAT BREAK

Discussion in 'Guides, Mods, and Upgrades' started by Miasmictruth, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Miasmictruth

Miasmictruth Well-Known Member

Just curious if anyone has tried one of these yet, and if they have if they noticed any changes or improvements over the standard heatbreak?

I am guessing that the Titan Aero uses the same heat break as the regular V6, or is that wrong? If it does, I would assume that if this heat break offers a significant advantage in thermal Isolation, that the Aero would would receive a bigger boost from this then a standard V6.

I am not sure what temps the titan can reasonably run at the info says 300+, but I would assume that this new heatbreak would allow for even higher temps for the more exotic filaments (not that I have plans for anything like that)

I am thinking about ordering 1 to go along with the new Aero IDEX mod but trying to determine if its more bling then boost for me. I don't usualy run exotic filaments mostly PLA and PETT

Edit** Also curious if there is any benefit to using the copper block if I do not plan on using filaments over 300 C

#1 Miasmictruth, Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017