Help in North London?

Discussion in 'Calibration, Help, and Troubleshooting' started by Jon, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Hi

I'm (an artist) based in North London. I supported Big Box on Kickstarter but since receiving the machine I have been overwhelmed with a lot of other head-filling projects and have got no further than a pretty successful test print (machine was pre-built). I'm dying to get going but feel swamped. Is anyone anywhere near me? Turnpike Lane tube, not far from the North Circular and the A10? There are just a few niggly things - getting wifi working, finding out why the head crashes into the back now when it didn't before, fitting the noise dampener...

I would seriously, seriously appreciate it if anyone were able to come over. Excellent food would be provided, I would happily pay for travel. I can do exchanges too if someone wants some Solidworks tutorials or various other things...?

Heeeeeeelp

Jon

2. Dr Jeep

Dr Jeep Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'm generally in London about once a week usually Thursdays, no promises because I have a busy home life too, but if you drop your contact details to wstallwood {AT} gmail.com then I'll give you a call if I can spare a bit of time after work over the next few weeks. Don't hold out for me if someone else can help though as this is only an "if I can" :)

3. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Thanks Dr Jeep, you're amazing. I hope you can make it. I'll email you in a sec.