Hi All, I'm relatively new to 3D printing, as I've been struggling with a Geeetech Prusa I3 Pro W since I got it in early December last year. It was/is a in need of a great deal of work to get it functional. The extruder is a total disaster, with slipping, grinding & so much skipping that it crashes the whole system. The X-axis & Y-axis backlash is horrible, & the Z-axis & its wobble exhibited every text book problem that seems to exist. Lots of other bits were out of alignment, & the stepper motor driver blew on my stock extruder - & all that was just in the first 6 or 7 weeks of trying to use it. Anyway, as a result, I am now well versed in editing & compiling Marlin. I have lovely new lead screws running my Z-axis on both sides & one of the fist print jobs when my new Titan & Lite6 combo arrive will be to print myself some linear bearings. Against all odds, I have actually had ball bearings fall out of the Geeetech LM8UU bearings & roll across my desk - when I took they-axis to pieces to have a look at why they were grinding so much. I know it cost very little to purchase this printer, but everything about it was way, way beyond a joke as so much of it is just so appallingly badly made. However, with a proper extruder & hotend, I hope to be able to print my way through to a nice, reliable printer. Of course, by the time I finish, very little of it will still be original & I will probably have spent at least double what I paid for it on the upgrades & fixes. Distressingly, that would have bought me an Original Prusa I3 MK2S kit from Prusa Research, which would've just worked, straight out of the box (& which would also have had an E3D hotend on it). But, & this is the important thing, I bought this to learn about 3D Printers - & during the last three months, I really, really have. I now really understand how Cartesian printers work, & why they often don't. I'm getting loads of troubleshooting experience. Plus, I've really started to get stuck into Fusion 360. My OctoPi is great & I've got GPIO relays switching the lights & printer PSU. It may have been a vertical learning curve, but I'm getting there.