How to buy a printer - website problem?

Discussion in 'BigBox General Chat' started by HDer, Oct 25, 2016.

1. HDer

HDer Member

Have been hearing great things about this printer and wanted to look at buying one. Website does not seem to have a way to purchase one. Clicking on "buy now" brings up a page of accessories only. Clicking on the printer images does not seem to help either. Can anyone shed some light on what's going on? Thanks in advance.

Colin likes this.
  2. Colin

Colin Well-Known Member

There is a pretty substantial upgrade currently being beta tested by a few of our most advanced users, they have put BB orders on hold to work on that. It is a great printer and you will love it once you order it, unfortunately you might have to wait another few weeks to be able to. After the Kickstarter they were working around the clock to get everything ordered, packed, mailed, and supported. My personal hope is the printer is available for purchase again in November, I showed mine off to a few people who are keen to order one of their own.

3. Colin

Colin Well-Known Member

4. HDer

HDer Member

Thank you for the feedback! No pricing on the website - can you tell me what the price was for the 12" version? I know this may change, but would like to have some idea. Thanks.

5. Colin

Colin Well-Known Member

The pricing is surely changing some based on different options and advancements but it is listed at the below site as £750 for single nozzle, £850 for dual, £1050 for single nozzle pre-assembled. The site below has some good information.

https://bigbox-3d.com/features