Just a little confused on some issues...

Discussion in 'BigBox General Chat' started by Guy Owen, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Guy Owen

Guy Owen Member

Just a little confused on some issues...
    a) A recent Update listed which Backer Numbers would ship first, second, and third. I can find nothing that indicates what Backer Number I might be. I'm sure it's here somewhere on my computer, or my receipt...

b) Is there any way I can review what my order includes?
    Someone mentioned the JetPack, and I think I ordered one way back when, but I'm worried I did not indicate it on that Survey to finalize the order details.

c) Once it ships to the USA -- any idea of the time for delivery? I'm heading to Thailand for an all-expenses-paid business trip in January (Retirement gift from one of our long-standing vendors there), so I want to warn our Receiver personnel before I leave.

2. Steven Burns

Steven Burns Well-Known Member

If you view your pledge on Kickstarter it will state your backer number at the very top by your name.

You should be able to log into E3D's website and view your order history to see what you ordered.

I live in the US and my order was shipped on Friday and I received it on Saturday morning. I'm not sure if that is usual, but it should not take very long once you receive your shipping confirmation for the box to arrive.

Hope this helps.

3. Guy Owen

Guy Owen Member

Thanks! I did find my receipt that showed two JetPacks ordered, so I'm covered there. And the Dual Kit includes all the extras, so that seems fine.

With your suggestion to revisit Kickstarter, I see I'm backer 159. So it should arrive during the first batch. Cool! :)

4. Guy Owen

Guy Owen Member

Which Backer Number were you? That might help me guess an arrival date. Maybe.

5. Steven Burns

Steven Burns Well-Known Member

I was backer #1 so I would not hold my experience as gospel as mine was the only one that went out that day. Your mileage may very.