Hi everyone, I picked up a partially built Bigbox dual direct kit from the original backer a couple of weeks ago and got it assembled. The X axis is pretty saggy so I decided to get Marlin 1.1.8 running on it with UBL. https://github.com/epsalmond/Marlin/tree/bigbox/dual-direct?files=1 It works great. Dual extrusion is pretty decent and there are some quality of life improvements like turning off the heaters after cancelling a print. I fixed the original BB config files which had a few bad practices in them. Still need to clean up the pins.h for rumba. But this branch should be trivial to rebase from upstream to stay current with future Marlin releases now. Can't decide if I want to convert the gantry to corexy or ultimaker style (y axis is almost UM oob) with an internal 2020 frame, or replace this wonky over constrained z axis first. Definitely interested in some of these idex mods too! Cool machine with a lot of character, and I'm excited to be a part of the club!