I moved last year to Minneapolis and haven't had a chance to get the BigBox up and running since. Since I had a bunch of free time over the holiday I figured I'd get it dialed in. As part of doing that I went ahead and forward ported the BigBox patches to Marlin to the latest 1.1.9 release, including some fixes since the way Marlin did a few things has changed. You can find my work here: https://github.com/metajack/marlin-bigboxpro/tree/bigboxpro-1.1.x (note that you want the bigboxpro-1.1.x branch, not my old rc6 branch). There's a pre-built firmware hex in there as well: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/metajack/marlin-bigboxpro/bigboxpro-1.1.x/bigboxpro-1.1.9.hex Everything seems to work quite well, and I'm doing a 3Dbenchy print as I type this. Note that this uses auto bed leveling in bilinear mode, doing each probe 3x and averaging them. Also, I can't get the bootscreen logo looking right for some reason, but haven't had a chance to debug that. If someone has the original image that was used, I can use the tool to make a new one. Happy Holidays!