New Hemera Tool Heads Reevo

Discussion in 'Tool heads & ToolChanger' started by Bob The Hepple, Nov 2, 2021.

1. Bob The Hepple

Bob The Hepple Active Member

just purchased my Toolchanger motion system and after visiting the E3D Booth at Tct and speaking to Greg Im going to fit the lighter hemera's when they launch so im wanting to print all the brackets now, but before I waist my time and filament i thought id ask the question, will the mounting brackets on the Git hub be the same for when the reevo heads when they arrive or do I sit and wait till they are released and any changes that come..

2. Greg_The_Maker

Greg_The_Maker Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Bob, I hope you're enjoying the machine :)

The Hemera Revo tools will technically be the same as the current Hemera V6, with the only difference being the fan duct.

Rene Jurack has a great set of Hemera Tool fan ducts, including the Revo version, on his site.
    https://rene-jurack.de/well-engineered-hemera-fan-duct-2/

The Lightweight Hemera Revo Tools, I don't have a design for just yet. They are ~10mm shorter so there will be some differences in the design.

3. Bob The Hepple

Bob The Hepple Active Member

Greg, Thanks for the reply I'll just push on building the motion system as far as I can go and wait for the Revo Tools to be available I'll visit Rene Jurack's sight and get the Revo fan duct ready.. Thanks!! will the designs be published on git hub ??GitHub - e3donline/ToolChanger: STPs / STLs / DXFs / PDFs

Greg_The_Maker likes this.
  4. Greg_The_Maker

Greg_The_Maker Administrator
    Staff Member