No replacement parts? Really?!?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Andy Cohen, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Andy Cohen

Andy Cohen Well-Known Member

So it looks like one of my heaters is about to die. I go looking on the E3D website for replacement and I realized the heater came in the hotend kit. I look and no heater cartridge with a connector! I also have no clue as to the specs for the heater that came with the kit!
    One of my V6 fans is also looking kinda bad so I thought about buying a replacement for when it goes... NOPE!!! No replacement fans, just a generic with no connector.

COME ON!!!

2. Greg Holloway

Greg Holloway Administrator
    Staff Member

It's these | https://e3d-online.com/high-precision-heater-cartridges

I'll see what can be done about making a BOM for spares next week for everyone.

3. Andy Cohen

Andy Cohen Well-Known Member

I have always had trouble on the e3d website. Either the search function does not retrieve items which should be available or I have to reset my password over and over again.

4. Benjamin Lakeit

Hi Greg, one of my part cooling fans just died (rotor lost balance causing loud vibrations when on) but I seem to not be able to find the correct fan in your shop. Can you guide me where I can find this fan? I assume it is a 24V 4010 radial blower fan - correct? Thanks a ton - Benni

5. Greg Holloway

Staff Member

Hi,

They are not listed seperately at this time, drop an email to support@e3d-online.com

6. Cam_Motion

Cam_Motion Active Member

Hi Greg,
    Do you have an update on when individual parts of the motion system/toolchanger will be for sale?

7. Greg Holloway

Staff Member

Hi, just a quick fyi, you need to tag me with the @ symbol or i don't get a notification.

Soon.