I need to make the other side of the cable, but the tool head is ready to go. Working on the connector I ended up with just reinforced I made the right choice over the Micro Fit. The pins are easy to release and rearrange with no special tool or re-crimping. The whole connector feels really solid and secure. The pins are much more sturdy. I updated the design of the Almost Direct Drive. The whole thing is significantly more stiff and reinforced. There is no flex anymore with the Titan so no need for the hack I did from the ADD thread. I will run this for a while and see what happens and if all goes well I will post up STLs if anyone is interested.