redundant correction in manual

Discussion in 'Build Help' started by Henry feldman, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Henry feldman

Henry feldman Well-Known Member

For the dump bucket/wipe, is there some reason you have a section for the Lite/Pro and then a section for dual, which says (do exactly what the section above says). i.e. you just need one section for Dump Bucket since they are all the same...

2. Spoon Unit

Spoon Unit Well-Known Member

The directions are the same, but the pictures should be slightly different as the dual dump bucket is wider. This also means you screw it through different holes.

Mike Kelly likes this.
  3. Henry feldman

Henry feldman Well-Known Member

I'm just saying it didn't need to be a separate section which you scrolled down to, then scrolled back up from, then back to. Simply putting the picture inline with the others saying "dual placement" or something.

4. Spoon Unit

Spoon Unit Well-Known Member

You're right of course. Paper is cheap though, and virtual paper even cheaper. Sign up Wiki access and you can put wrongs to right :)

5. Old_Tafr

Old_Tafr Well-Known Member

The WiKi access request includes writing a short biography which is made public, but as yet I can't see either who has access already or their submissions?

6. Kanedias

Kanedias Well-Known Member

I have access and made a few notes as I was going through my build but I'm waiting till I have it up and running then I plan to do odd bits of housekeeping to help people avoid my mistakes.

Like the square nuts in the y axis mounts falling over which I only discovered during commissioning. That was a frustrating task trying to right them through the 4mm hole!

7. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

This is really just a method for keeping out bots above all else.

8. Sgllama

Sgllama Active Member

If you haven't found it yet, the list of all the Wiki Users is available at http://wiki.e3d-online.com/wiki/Special:ListUsers - at the moment, if you click on a User id you'll be able to see their short bio but not what was entered into the Real name field. To see the contributions a User has made, click on their "contribs" link in the Users list or on the Tools | User Contributions link on their specific page.

9. Brian Dowling

Brian Dowling Active Member

Is there someone who could approve my request for wiki access.. I have a few fixes that might help others.