Hi, I just checked in as I've not heard a single beep since I did my titan order (which I thought were a sign that this printer would finally ship.., but no). I've read the update post on the forum, and ok... so I'm probably looking at July shipment, as my order was in March. I can't wait that long though, this purchase was made for my studio and (due to my idiotic lack of research), I ordered a bigbox as I thought it was on the market already after having seen some reviews and yt videos about it. Felt really silly when I realized it was still on kickstarter! Anyway, I emailed E3d and was told 8 weeks shipping time. Ugh, but alright.. mea culpa... I'll wait. Since it's now most likely July for me, I would like to know if there is a posibility to get a refund on the pre-order? Nothing against E3d and their products, own one of their hot ends and it's the best I have.. and I'm sure the bogbox will be awesome... however I can't wait another two months and need a printer now for upcoming jobs. Possible? Peter.