Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Show off' started by JohnEsc, Jan 24, 2016.
What's funny about this one, is that with the skirt and the high gloss of the bed, the pic looks like the glider is in bubble packaging...
Does it fly?
Nice collection of prints you have going! When are you going to brave a filiment change?
I was waiting to setup my Octoprint. I got it setup this past weekend, switched to a different color, same brand and type but I have been struggling to print anything successfully since the filament change.
Any chance you have extra moisture in the filament?
I don't believe so. I purchased the same brand and type filament from the same place at the same time and it's been in the same environment as the other spool in which I didn't experience any issues. I tried another spool of filament with no success either. Awaiting some new filaments to arrive tomorrow, hoping to try that out this weekend.
Did you use all your yellow or can you switch back to see if that solves the issue?
Might you have pulled or tugged on something when you did the switch? For example if you pulled on the PT100 it might have a loose connection now.
Huge thanks for the suggestion to check the PT100, when I took off the hotend fan I found that the filament was actually leaking through the top. This should hopefully help resolve my issue! Thanks for the advice Miasmictruth!
No problem glad you were able to find the issue, like they said on G+ I would use a heat gun if you have one.
If you can pull PTFE liner first I would so it doesn't melt in the process.
I have seen your recent problems on Google +. I don't have a Google account and don't fancy getting one at the moment so I try to reach you here instead.
I remember seeing a video with richrap where he talked about a problem with grub screws that he had on the preproduction model. Maybe you have a similar problem. Here is the video
WOW! Huge thanks @Jonas I know I watched this video but it was such a long while ago. I just loosened by belts to see if that improves anything and I'm test printing a Benchy. However, I will definitely check the pulley grub screws and to see if there is any play/movement in the carriage rods. Thanks for the share of the video.
Huge thanks for the suggestion! Thank'd u on the Google+ community as well. Definitely looks like loose grub screws were the issue:
I'm glad this solved the problem. I'm looking forward to pictures of your next successful print