So this was a project I started when I first saw the tool changer from e3d. In the early 2018 time frame. I was hooked at first sight to see the capabilities of tool changing on a 3D printer since I have quite a bit of experience in CNC machining. In the begining I think e3d had the stance of not selling a printer and I took that as the motion system wasn't going to be mass produced. So I designed my own based on the pictures I could find and what materials I had sitting around. As the beta units went out I could fill in some of the details didn't have but I kept going with my design since it was mostly complete anyway. This is the result so far. I say so far because it keeps evolving and I'm sure it will keep going once I can actually print on it. The missing key at the moment is the tool changer itself. I'm still in line at 415 so hopefully I can order it soon. Some of the differences from the final e3d design are: 40x80mm extrusion at all 4 corners Z-axis mounted on a 50x100mm extrusion 42mm wide Hiwin for the Z rail I haven't compared the dimensions in X,Y to see if mine are the same or similar, but I would assume they are close. Open topics still: What tools to start with V6 or go straight to Hemera. Hemera is an ultra tight fit since my z extrusion is wider, but it does fit. Thanks taking a look!