SOLVED sleeved cable confusion

Discussion in 'Build Help' started by A Dragon In A Pie Costume, Jul 20, 2016.

1. A Dragon In A Pie Costume

A Dragon In A Pie Costume Well-Known Member

so now im wiring my BB and something's not right, according to the wiki the bundle with the IR sensor and fan has the wires to the left extruder, but in my case its the right, the other bundle is the left extruder and the right motor, i followed all the directions and doublechecked where the wires go and it seems that im correct? im not sure what hotend to connect where...
    thanks in advance

2. Sarah Nicholson

Sarah Nicholson Well-Known Member

If you are wiring up according to the build guide, the left hotend connects to E0 and the right hotend to E1, and the left hotend PT100 cable connects to the upper PT100 amp board when looking from the front of the printer.

kevclarx likes this.
  3. A Dragon In A Pie Costume

A Dragon In A Pie Costume Well-Known Member

okay ty

4. kevclarx

kevclarx Active Member

I'm on this step and pretty confused as well. Just to clarify, when you say right and left hotend is that in regards to looking at it from the front of the chassis as well?

It also shows two sets of black and white fan cables where I only have a single pair coming from the cooling fan...

#4 kevclarx, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  5. kevclarx

kevclarx Active Member

Here is a photo of my cables from the left side(looking from front). The endstop is in same bundle as left hotend. The IR sensor is in same bundle as cooling fan and right hotend.

Attached Files: