SOLVED slicing with simplify3d not working

Discussion in 'Calibration, Help, and Troubleshooting' started by lance, Jul 15, 2016.

1. lance

lance Well-Known Member

so i just built my bigbox, did thhe e steps per mm calibration, printed a perfect benchy and now am slicing my first file to print

i imported the bigbox hybrid pro settings into simplify (my printer is a hybrid pro)

the sliced view shows the hotend starting at 0,0 then moving to the purging station, then moving to the table and starting the print.

i run the auto home command before i start the print, the the hotend is sitting near the middle of the printbed when it ends, which is when i start running the benchy gcode. when it starts printing it starts moving down to Y0 and rams into the endstop and just generally shits itself and i have no idea whats going on.

2. Dr Jeep

Dr Jeep Well-Known Member

which s3d profiles are you using, the ones they supply with s3d aren't right.

3. lance

lance Well-Known Member

doesnt matter, i have it running on cura now so it's fine.

4. Alex9779

Alex9779 Moderator
    Staff Member

Rob Heinzonly likes this.
  5. mike01hu

mike01hu Well-Known Member

6. Alex9779

Alex9779 Moderator
    Staff Member

The profiles for the PEI plate have two changes so far:
    1. The overall print end script has a cooldown wait for the bed. The print will be finished when the bed reaches 30° C.
    2. I added different temps for bed and nozzle for Colorfabb PLA/PHA, different bed for XT and Edge, temps are increased for layer 1 and 2.

mike01hu likes this.