See you guys have been doing it all wrong, you thought to try an unsupported corkscrew out the nozzle onto the bed, but that's just the hard way! The thing jammed (nGen) and could not unjam (or actually unload the filament). So finally took it apart to discover that insanity! I finally figured out (although this has worked flawlessly for months since the titan release) was that while I cut (I verified last night) the PTFE to the exact length in the manual, I forgot to add the lift from @Alex9779's lifted 1.1 carriage. It also bulged out the top of the PTFE from the force. Anyway, all new PTFE with the right length, and while I was in there redid the heatsink paste in case of any degradation over time. This also explains my prior loading issues as it was hanging up on the gap in the PTFE tube inside the guide under the hob. (the powder in the pic was just from lifting up the Titan and the detritus that falls to the bottom of the titan fell out and stuck all over - it was not there before and a quick air-can got rid of it).