v5 Order Delays (Feb 2014)

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Josh, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Josh

Josh Administrator
    Staff Member

We have been having a lot of people ask about when our HotEnds will be back in stock / shipping.

There has been a delay in shipping orders containing V5 HotEnds due to us not having fans in stock.

When will my order ship?
    Components arrive at the start of March, orders will be shipped the moment they arrive.

Can't you just ship without the parts?
    Sorry, we can't, there are too many orders to process individually. Parts will be in soon, and we will get them out to you ASAP!

Why didn't you tell me?
    A message should have been displayed at checkout showing that there was a lead-time on your order. It has been missed by quite a few people, so we are going to make it clearer in future.

When will they be shipping?
    Last we heard, the fans were in Southampton - about 10 miles from us. They will be delivered tomorrow and we will get orders out as soon as they come in.

Surely you will have a massive backlog?
    We saw this coming, so have packed all your orders except the fans.. Our little packing fairy will fly over and sprinkle fans into your orders. This should result in them all going out within 24hrs of the fans arriving. Because this is all happening on Friday, some may not go out until Monday.

Thanks for your understanding,
    Josh

2. Sanjay

Sanjay Administrator
    Staff Member

Update to the above!
    We now have fans in stock again again and orders are all packing/shipping as I type this.

Thanks for your patience all.
    Sanjay

Attached Files:

• Fans.jpg
      Fans.jpg
      File size:
      143.1 KB
      Views:
  3. myk68

myk68 Member

Hi

I notice this post is from Feb. the E3D-v5 HotEnd - 3mm Bowden is currently not available/out of stock.

Do you have any time scales?? I just broke my j head and took it a time to upgrade :)

Mike

4. Eaglezsoar

Eaglezsoar Administrator

Hi Mike! You may get a faster response if you use the contact form to reach Josh or Sanjay.

5. elmoret

elmoret Administrator

Not sure if you're in North America or not, but I do have some in stock over at http://www.filastruder.com. Ships from the US.

Attached Files: