Hello all, I've finally managed to finish my BigBox yesterday, I'm excited to use it. But I'm running into a rather weird issue and I can't seem to figure out what's wrong. I first ran into the issue when I've tried printing my first print, instead of printing it would just act like it's on pause and didn't seem to do anything. I could heat the extruders and the sensors did pick up the temperature nicely though (I haven't tried extruding yet). The weirdest problem with the Y-axis: The Y-axis motor works for a little while and then just stops moving completely. It's most easily triggered by activating the auto home command, which will work just fine, but then manually moving the Y axis either through the menu or through G-codes will only work for a single movement. After that, it seems to think it's moving the Y axis, but the motor simply isn't moving anymore. The issue won't come forward every single time, sometimes it'll require moving the X-axis before retrying the Y-axis again. It seems to have a sudden reboot every time right before the issue is triggered. If I reboot the BigBox it'll allow me to move the Y axis again and this seems to go without issues, but after a few movements in any other direction it'll stop when going back to the Y-axis and stay stuck until the next reboot. The motor moving the Y axis does seem to make some sort of light buzz when it's set at 0, but I don't believe it's physically stuck or anything like that. So it looks like somehow the software thinks it's moving the Y axis, but it's not actually doing/attempting this, the motor itself seems to work fine; after all, it works perfectly during auto homing right after a reboot. Stuff I've checked: - I've checked the wiring and it doesn't like like I've made a mistake or that something isn't properly linked, I've also verified the voltage on the motor drivers and they are all between 0.55 and 0.60. - I've also verified it's not thinking the Y axis endstop is being hit as the test G-code displays correct results both when I push it manually and/or keep it clear. - Something else that's notable is that once this issue appears and you try the home command again it'll time-out on the Y axis, thinking it's moving when it's not. (Manually hitting the end stop does make it continue with the X axis immediately.) - I've also tried reflashing the Marlin firmware, but that didn't seem to change anything. As I'm having some trouble explaining this properly I've made some videos of the issue (excuse the google photo album link, it's the easiest I could do right now) https://goo.gl/photos/c2tzmVZmmY63NM4EA EDIT: Issue has been resolved, The responsible part was an Stepper Driver that was being short circuited by a wire around the pins. As soon as the Stepper Driver was replaced by another the X/Y axis work like a charm.