Where's the UI?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by rs3, May 28, 2020.

1. rs3

rs3 Member

From the TCM build guides re:Commisioning and Hotend Fan Checks this was in the comments:

"For me clicking on the tool name in the heater column and switching it to active caused the tool to be picked up (i.e., toolchange) rather than just turning on the heater, not sure if I am doing it wrong. Obviously it still works for checking the fans though.

Paul Arden - 09/12/2019

You need to untick the boxes in the UI settings which run the toolchange scripts within the UI.
    Greg Holloway"

I've upgraded to DWC2, I'm running RRF 3 and I know that I unchecked boxes somewhere on disabling Pre-Tool macros, (but I can't remember where or how I got there). I cannot find anything that lets me uncheck the toolchange scripts or the preTool macros now.

I know the fans work because I can run them individually (again, after the tool has been picked up) but at the moment I cannot Hot Tighten the nozzles because the TC pick up the tools every time the heater is set.on.
    What am I missing?

2. Michael Pearson

The user interface options for unchecking the run macros have not been added to DWC2. You can select the tool and enable the heater by running T# P0 from console. P0 disables the macros from being run.

Alternatively there is an option to revert to DWC1 under machine specific heading I believe.