Wiring snag

Discussion in 'Build Help' started by stoshu, Jan 30, 2017.

1. stoshu

stoshu Member

In the diagram 25.2 X it states:
    Plug in the Black & Yellow X-Endstop connector to the pins marked X

I don't have these connections with the white ends for my dual. I contacted the company? but haven't received a reply as yet. Anyone have this problem or a solution please?

Attached Files:

2. Spoon Unit

Spoon Unit Well-Known Member

The X and Y end stops are pure on-off switches. The Z-stop is an IR sensor with data in addition. This is what mine looks like:

ApplicationFrameHost_2017-01-30_12-26-26.png

3. stoshu

stoshu Member

Thanks for the help. I hope you can help with one more. 25.2 pt 100 states: Plug the PT100 into the Amplifier closest to the USB connector. I don't have any connections as shown with the white ends that connect to the amplifiers.
    Stan

4. Spoon Unit

Track the wire that comes from the thermistor in the hot end. For me, it's a silvery wire. Out of the other end of that you should see a couple of red wires and a fine thin white-ish line going into the white connector. If that's not what you see, post a picture a your thermistor in the hot end so we can see the wire coming from it, and also a picture of the other end of that wire down in the electrical area.

5. stoshu

stoshu Member

Sorry about the vague info. I included a pic of the wiring and wires in question. I hope this makes more sense for you than me.

6. stoshu

stoshu Member

Here are the pics

Attached Files:

7. Spoon Unit

They just look like fan wires. I presume they're both identical. And yet, you seem to already have something plugged in there. That's just + and - there, no information wire, so can't be the thermistor I don't think. You might want to rethink having all those wires on top of the Rumba too. I did my best to pass them all underneath even though it was a pain.

As some have done, and I eventually did, you probably are going to end up labelling these wires so you do know where they came from. If in doubt as to exactly what they're plugged into, you could also give a tug on the wires at the other end to see which ones move.

8. Miasmictruth

Miasmictruth Well-Known Member

Look at the photo I posted in your other thread.