z axcess issues

Discussion in 'BigBox General Chat' started by eli, Jun 17, 2016.

1. eli

eli Member

I have the bigbox pro hybrid factory preassembled and it was printing awesome I did 2 prints with the filament that was sent then stopped for 2 days awaiting my new stuff. it came in today and I went to run a print and all my prints start printing above the bed ...did a bed calibration and still didn't work...changed the z offset where it looked really good and again as soon as I start a print it is off again ...I don't know what else to do... could it be something with octo print ? even tried printing a file that worked fine the first time and it did the same thing any ideas would be awesome

2. Alex9779

Alex9779 Moderator
    Staff Member

Maybe a silly question, did you "Store Memory" after you set the offset?

3. Chase.Wichert

Chase.Wichert Well-Known Member

We even tried to readjust the ir sensor.

4. eli

eli Member

Yes I saved the offset ...at this point I'm thinking about manually re leveling the bed and try to readjust the ir sensor again and see what I can come up with...still not sure what caused it to go out of adjustment...I put blue tape down was the first time it was weird so I took it off and it has been off ever sense...still open to ideas

5. Chase.Wichert

Chase.Wichert Well-Known Member

does it do anything different do abl and and the offset with a white piece of paper on top of the plate?